Saturday 3 December 2016

Day 6 of 30 - hungover/workout | nishaJD



What kind of a sick individual would sell $2 wine? Croc Rock! UGH! I love you but my tummy haaaaates you.

I had a few glasses of wine and I totally forgot to couple each glass with water!
Then I forgot to, you know, DRINK WATER BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP! The dry heaves were REAL fam. I sounded like my cat having a hairball. 

I fell asleep in my boots last night, but somehow, intuitively, I knew not to put my dirty boots on the sheets.  Never mattered how inebriated I was, I always had my mama in mind... Wait, that can't be it. My apartment is a HOT MESS.  I'm so messy my mom doesn't EVER wanna visit!

I ended up going to the gym and even though it was a light workout, I'm glad I was just able to pull it together and go. BLUH. I Google'd "how to cure a hangover"...and hey, here we are!