Tuesday 10 January 2017

#saltbae broke my heart! | nishaJD




Just finished filming for my YouTube channel (and vid.me) and it was.... interesting.
Check out my latest video, "GRWM Makeup Routine + #Saltbae"


saltbae with his kids on instagramI decided to look further into this #saltbae.  Yes, he has a ponytail.  And yes he is sexually explicit enough to have to hide your kids.  He doesn't get nude but the way he whips out that meat--look if you're a parent you'll understand!

I've always wanted to try the popular YouTube trend, "get ready with me" but a) I'm not a beauty guru/channel and b) I don't even know how to do basic makeup properly.... So, why not stare at the #saltbae as he marinates that meat and treats it with more affection that I ever got in any of my past relationships!
I'm here for it.  Even though #saltbae shot up da club on multiple occasions (image on right) I'd still try his meat at his restaurant...YES. I WOULD  yeah, you heard me!

For all my social media visit: 
www.nishajd.com